Learn the Industry way .... At your own pace.... in 30 Hrs
This “AutoCAD course for Beginners- Part I” is designed by experts at Digitise IT (India).
This course covers all the basic commands that are used 80% of the time. At the end of this course, you will be a fairly confident user of AutoCAD and will be able to draw “to-scale” Architectural and Mechanical drawings in millimeters.
Course created by Digitise IT (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Digitise IT provides high quality CADD services, spanning diverse engineering domains viz Architectural, Structural, Civil, Mechanical, P&I, Electrical, GIS, among others, to companies across in the US, the UK, and Europe.
Concept and content design by
Ms. Meera Luthra (CEO): over 25 years of CAD experience.
Mr. Habib Shaikh (Sr. Manager): Certified Autodesk Professional with 15 years of hands-on experience,
Content compilation by Mr. Nahid Nalband (Supervisor, In-house training): 10 years of hands-on experience in AutoCAD
• How to download and install AutoCAD 2015.
• How to Start AutoCAD 2015 and screen explanation.
• How to Save a drawing and Open a drawing.
• Understanding Co-ordinate (Cartesian) System.
• Mouse Functionality, Object Snap- OSNAP, Zoom-Pan.
• Draw Toolbar and Inquiry Command.
• Modify Toolbar.
• Object Selection Method, Undo-Redo.
• Annotate, Block.